Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I'm asking for your help.



Okay, here's the deal, folks. I know this is going to come across as quite a request, but I have to ask. I have a chance to move to Texas, with a job and a stable living situation lined up. I do not have that here. I am short on bus fare. I am asking if anyone can help. The bus is around $140.00 one way after taxes, or a train from Tucson is $75.00 if I am able to get there. I know this is asking an absurd amount, and this is very public, but I am getting a chance to hit the reset button, go a place where I don't know where to get drugs, and start all over again. I need this, desperately, more than anyone could imagine. I can't let this pass me buy, and I am willing to consent to any terms possible to get this done. Thanks for reading this and I hope, maybe, you'll consider my request. I know not many of you know me personally, so thanks for reading and considering my request. You have no idea how much it would mean to me. 

If you're interested, you can contact me via Facebook by clicking here or by emailing  me at zachary.j.cook@gmail.com.