Friday, September 21, 2012

spontaneous combustion



i've been clean for a little over 48 hours now. this isn't necessarily intentional, until I kind of noticed...and so I guess it's intentional now. it's interesting that I couldn't make myself conform to someone else's motivations or reasoning for making me quit for any amount of time, but now things just kind of make sense to me. so why not?

the unfortunate parts of stepping away from a major addiction issue is how hyper emotional you become. I go from tears to joy in a matter of 3 seconds, usually one on top of the other. I can handle that, but I just wish that I still had the friends that I could just go kick it with in the middle of the day, because all I want to do is get stoned, cry, and be held, maybe with some decent food stuck in the middle. I guess nothing's perfect, and that's fine, but I hope that things can stay this way for me because this is the way I want to be.